Thursday, June 12, 2008

Celtics vs. Lakers, Game 4

I was going to live blog this game, but I expected the Lakers to spank the Celtics, so I deferred. But after going ahead by 24 points, the Lakers folded, and the Celtics pulled off one of the greatest comebacks of all time.

Kobe Bryant is the most talented player in the NBA, but he is a complete asshole, an alleged rapist, and a terrible teammate. Years ago he decided he'd be an incorrigible fuckwad, and after winning three championships with Shaq, he decided that he had the skills to pay the bills.

So it's my pleasure to announce: Kobe Bryant, you are everything wrong with competitive sports. You're a shitheel. You will never, ever, ever win a championship again.

For a day, all is right in the world.

2 comments:

Hernandez said...

A to the muthafuckin men. And let's not forget to add how badly Phil Jackson got outcoached last night. Good one Phil!

Hernandez said...

Forgot to add that my worst fear is that Kobe would win a title this year and that would embolden him to act like an even BIGGER asshole, if that's even possible.

I said after Shaq was traded to the Heat that Kobe would never win another title, and I stood by it until about a week ago. I can't describe how happy I am that it's not going to happen.