Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ten Things I Think

(Go ahead Peter King, sue me.)

1. Pistons over Celtics in 7.

2. Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh will never deliver a championship to New York.

3. Fisher fouled Barry.

4. Sidney Crosby is the most hateable superstar athlete on the planet, which is impressive, considering he's not even a rapist like Kobe.

5. The Giants and Patriots will meet in a rematch of Super Bowl XLII, but the Patriots will win this time.

6. Chien-Ming Wang hates black people. (I have proof.)

7. Carlos Delgado, Frank Thomas, Craig Biggio and Jeff Bagwell are losers who don't deserve to make it into the Hall of Fame.

8. Tiger Woods is on steroids.

9. Europe 08 isn't the same without England to root against.

10. Anyone under the age of 50 who gives a shit about horse racing deserves to be put out of their misery. Just like the sad, stupid animals they cheer for.

2 comments:

Keith said...

1. As long as Doc Rivers doesn't have to draw up a play at any point, the Celts will win Game 7.

2. True.

3. True, but the TNT crew and Coach Pop were also right - that foul doesn't get called.

4. Never met him. No one except you watches hockey.

5. Probably not.

6. Proof! Let's see it. Does he have Aunt Jemima on his locker or something?

7-10. No problem.

Hernandez said...

I have proof about No. 6, but it'll have to be delivered offline. I don't want to get anyone fired.

I'm Keith Hernandez! Blog Rule No. 1: ANY reference to Aunt Jemima is at least slightly racist, and therefore funny.

I can't believe I couldn't bait you with the Hall of Fame stuff. I thought you'd defend at least one of those schmucks.