Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday night NFL Suck Suck

Hernandez is nursing a raw nipple, so he wanted to tell you that he picked the New Orleans Saints to cover the 3.5 point spread. I picked the Bears.

Because you can't watch the NFL Network in New York unless you have a satellite dish in your thong, I found the game online. It took awhile, but I watched the Bears go up 21-7. I felt good.

In addition to the burger bet with Hernandez, I participate in a couple of pools. In my work pool, there are only 15-16 people playing each week. But I've never won it. In fact, the guy who runs the pool left but still comes by to collect cash. This week, when he came for the money he told me he was rooting for me b/c out of the 15-16 people in the pool, I was one of two who had yet to win. Was he behind me? Was he mocking me? I'll never know.

So my karma is in a shitburger chicken, because the Saints figured out a way to take the lead, force the game to overtime, and lose by a 3-pronged-Satan chicken-gutting point margin. So the Bears won, but Hernandez wins the pick, and I am not happy.

Speaking of Hernandez, he promises me that he will stop blowing spit bubbles and wearing diapers and will spit out a post in the next few days.

No comments: